G-FORCE JARVIS HYDRO
Special Edition hydration pack including Hands-free drink tube used by World Extreme Enduro Champion, Graham Jarvis.
The G-FORCE JARVIS HYDRO provides tough, long lasting performance essential for the rough and tumble world of off-road riding.
Incorporating Kriega’s Quadloc-lite™ system, the harness is angled away from the underarms giving total freedom of movement.
An optional waist strap is included for the extra demands of riding off-road.
The G-Force Jarvis Hydro has been designed specifically as an active riding pack with our unique Quadloc harness system. Providing a level of fit and comfort unequalled by any other hydration system. With a fully adjustable back-length and unrestricted under arm movement. Once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use, with none of the harness strap re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems.
The adjustable back also allows the pack position to be moved up to allow large waist packs to be also worn. G-Force Jarvis Hydro can be worn with or without a waist strap - we recommend to use a waist strap for maximum stability, when carrying the full 3 litre (100 oz) water capacity.
• Military grade 3-litre Hydrapak®
• Unique QUADLOC harness: adjustable back length with total arm freedom
• Side access pocket
• Optional add-on 5 or 10 litre US Drypack storage
• Optional add-on harness pocket
• Removable waist strap
• SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace back
• YKK® water-resistant zips
• HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement
• Schoeller DYNATECH with integrated 3M Scotchlite®
• 420D nylon ripstop: lightweight yet extremely strong
• 3M Scotchlite®: reflective Kriega logo
• G-Force Jarvis branding
• LED rear light mounting loop
• 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
400(h) x 170(w) x 70(d) mm
15.7(h) x 6.7(w) x 2.7(d) ins.
40oz - 1150g