The versatile ‘active’ pack for road and trail
Incorporating Kriega’s Quadloc-lite™ system, the harness is angled away from under the arms giving total freedom of movement. Once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use with none of the re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems.
The size adjustable harness allows the pack position to be moved up or down to produce the best possible fit.
An optional waist strap is included for the extra demands of riding off-road.
The R20 incorporates a side pocket with water-resistant YKK® zip, along with an inner sleeve pocket and a key clip in the large main compartment. The pack is compatible with a CE-Level 2 back protector and hydration reservoir.
Designed and built with the highest quality materials, only Kriega offers an ergonomically perfect luggage solution that’s simple to use even in the thickest gloves, yet fully customizable to suit the most demanding of motorcyclists.
• 1000D Cordura® on base and harness.
• 420D nylon rip-stop construction.
• Reflective panels on harness.
• 3M Scotchlite™ reflective print on rear.
• Hypalon abrasion resistant reinforcement.
• Superspace 5mm airspace fabric.
• YKK® water resistant zips.
• 20-litres (1200cu in) capacity.
470(h) x 280(w) x 150(d) mm
18.5(h) x 11.0(w) x 5.9(d) ins.